I’m a day late with this one, since I’ve been moving this weekend – which means that I am now without internet. My phone can sometimes get a 2G connection, but it’s insanely slow. Not to mention that writing blog posts on your phone kind of sucks.
I’m pretty sure this is meant to have photos included, but I’m sort of without a home until I move in with the boyfriend. Renting a room for a few months doesn’t feel quite the same. (Thankfully there’s google!)
So, let me think about what I used to like in my home.
1. My Self-Shelf that makes it look like books hover in the air.
2. My comfy armchair. I love getting snuggly in it with a book and a cup of tea.
3. The bed! I love my bed, it’s very comfortable. Due to my pain condition, I’m very sensitive to what kind of mattress I’m sleeping on – and the one in this bed is just perfect.
4. My desk. It’s stupidly heavy, because the surface is made from glass, but oh so pretty!
5. My pets. They count, surely?
This post is part of the 30 Day Challenge.